Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Thinking Behind My Last Post

I would, first and foremost, like to say that my last post was NOT conjured by my staying up too late, nor did I compose it at the computer. It's origins lie in the hazy state between reality and dream, when you don't really care what's going on and you simply make weird connections in your head until you fall asleep. I had just gotten back from a party ( a real one, not no garden party), a party where some of the people had a great stereotype of Americans, picturing us as being not necessarily less intelligent or anything, simply dull and completely uninterested in the world around us; just coming into Europe for the occasional shopping spree, if that. We mostly tended to whatever it is we Americans do. Oddly enough, this very closely resembles the stereotype Port Townsenders have for Quilbillies (or Quilceners, for the more sensitively minded folk). Empathy strikes...
By the time I got home, I had been told that I had effectively shattered their stereotype of Americans by many people, and while I don't know if this is entirely true or not (drink affects the tongue, methinks) it is still certainly a good thought. (EDIT: By what was previously said here, some folk were led to believe that I was drinking. This is incorrect, and I'm sorry if any misjudgements were passed with regard to my behaviour. The loosened tongues mentioned before were the tongues of those who remarked about my effective shattering of their American stereotypes) Before I had gotten fully to sleep that night, I had a half-dream where I was fighting one of those great Dragon Warrior II battles, except something other than a giant slug had appeared. In the morning I thought this might be well worth writing down.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

your a party man now?

Anonymous said...

These loans are fantastic for all these goal and easily conveniently obtainable [url=http://www.nodkd.co.uk/]same day payday loans[/url] loans same day This is required to confirm that the total amount that they will scholarhip will definitely possibly be returned with time http://www.nodkd.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Hence, to enable payday credit rating more successful, the web portals usually are relying in the comparison design which authorises your borrowers in order to payday loans and produce appropriate assortment relying above terms and conditions determined for the ability [url=http://www.odogh.co.uk/]long term loans[/url] long term loans This Enforcement Product has tracked the owner here we are at supplier in order to many thousand money from individual to individual http://www.odogh.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

Whether your posing across your friends acting poker or seance infront of the admonisher be entrapped! [url=http://www.kgdxw.co.uk/]online casino offers[/url] mega online casino offers It was so displayedYour CommentLine and paragraph breaks are reflexive. http://www.cmmon.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

On that point are a superfluity of and Therefore the materials of roulette is not at all scarce, useable in numbers pool of forms. [url=http://www.bbvcpaydayloans.co.uk/]this site[/url] payday uk Blackpool argued in its bid that a gambling casino would make up to 3,400 jobs, shake as much as them and nudge Maintain buttons, and a hard cash ladder. http://ukpaydayloans.blog.co.uk/